In order to ensure that you receive the best service, we need to understand your requirements:
- Are you aware of the current market trends?
- Are you familiar with the supply and demand of property in your area?
- What price do you want for your property?
- What are the important services that your estate agent can provide to you?
- When and where would you like to move to?
- Can we assist you in finding your new property?
- Have you thought of who you wish to appoint as the transferring attorney?
Achieve the best possible market price for your property
Every seller would like to achieve the highest price for their property in the shortest possible time. As your marketing agent, we are committed to achieving that goal.
We endeavour to provide you with a realistic market related valuation by carrying out a comparative market analysis. This is achieved by comparing your property to similar properties sold in the area over the past year. If we are to obtain the best possible offers for your property it is important to establish, from the onset, an asking price which is realistically related to current market trends.
Should the initial asking price be too high, then the property may well stay on the market longer than necessary, which will cause the property to become overexposed and may result in the property realising a price lower than its true value.
How do we determine the true market price of your property?
In order to establish the correct market price for your property we conduct a comparative market analysis of the recent sales activity in your area, by taking the following into account:
- Reviewing the recent property sales in your area over a 12 month period.
- The type / style, and size of the properties recently sold.
- The length of time the property was on the market for and the differences between the original asking price and the actual selling price.
- Current properties presently for sale in the area and it’s related history and of similar properties for sale, or sold, in comparable areas.